12th August 2017, 08:42 AM
Unregistered

What is next step to work in laboratory department after completing BSc. Microbiology

Can I join msc.mlt or msc medical microbiology? I completed my bsc. Microbiology . Can I work in hospital field?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get job in any Laboratory after completing B.Sc in Microbiology? -- [New]
  2. Which course is preferable in USA after B.Sc in Microbiology and certificate course in MLT?
  3. How to work in USA after completing BSc Microbiology?
  4. Any good jobs available for bsc biotech/microbiology/chemistry students who want to work after completing bsc?
  5. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc?
  6. How to work in Laboratory in Gulf and which course is better?
  7. How to do MSc in Microbiology through distance mode? I am a BSc in Microbiology working as a laboratory technician
  8. What kind of job can I get after completing MSc Medical Microbiology with first class? In which areas can I work? Universities offering Ph.D in medical microbiology? How to get admission?
  9. Pathology laboratory after B.Sc in microbiology and diploma in Medical laboratory technology?
  10. Can I open my own Pathology Laboratory after M.Sc microbiology?
  11. How to do MSc in Microbiology after passing BSc in Microbiology
  12. Where will I work after completing BSc Microbiology degree?
  13. Can I open my own Pathology Laboratory after MSc in Microbiology (PG)? what is the required qualification for that? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Best career options after completing BSc in Microbiology?
  15. How to do Ph.D in Microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology?
  16. In which stream should I do my PG after completing BSc Microbiology course with 13-14 years of work experience in Pathology?
  17. How to join MSc Microbiology after completing BSc?
  18. Which course is good between M.Sc medical microbiology and clinical microbiology?
12th August 2017, 10:01 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is next step to work in laboratory department after completing BSc. Microbiology

Having completed B.Sc in Microbiology, you are eligible to work in various Laboratories like
-Chemical Laboratories
-Pharmaceutical Companies
-Biotech Companies
-Hospitals
-Diagnostic Centers etc.

But you would be given low level designations and the salary offered is also very low.

You will be given jobs in Production department which is too hard to work and you will be treated as Labor and no importance will be given your Bachelors degree.

Hence it is better if you complete at least Post Graduation to get a decent job designation.

You can join M.Sc Medical Microbiology or regular Microbiology as per your interest.

The admission for this course will be given on the basis of performance in the Entrance Exam.

Each and every university will conduct its own Entrance Exam for the candidates to give admission for this course.

I would suggest you to complete the course from a top university so that you can gain more subject knowledge.

In addition there is a scope for you to get a job in top companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?