27th August 2017, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Chances to do PhD in Psychology for a MBA HR holder? Suggested universities for it?

Hello, I have done MBA in Human Resource and willing to do PhD in Psychology. Can I do PhD in Psychology? If, yes then suggest me universities for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to do PhD in Children Psychology for MCA and B.Ed Degree holder? List of universities which offer PhD in Children Psychology?
  2. Can I do PhD in Psychology if done MBA in HR and Finance? List of universities offering this course?
  3. Can I study M.A.(Psychology) being a B.Ed holder? Is it possible to do PhD after completion of M.A.?
  4. Can a candidate do Master's and PhD in Psychology after completion of B.Com? List of colleges/universities offering Integrated PhD in Psychology in Bangalore/Mysore?
  5. Which are the universities in Bangalore offering diploma courses? I have done MBA(HR)
  6. Possibility to study PhD in Child Psychology for MCA and B.Ed holder?
  7. Detailed list of universities which offer PhD in Psychology in India?
  8. List of universities which offer PhD in Psychology through Distance Education
  9. List of universities which offer PhD in Finance in MBA(Finance & HR) postgraduate in India? Procedure to get admission?
  10. Am I eligible to study PhD in Psychology on Diploma basis being an MBA(HR) postgraduate?
  11. List of universities offering M.Phil/PhD to an Open candidate who has secured 59% in M.Sc(Psychology)?
  12. In which subject I should do PhD being a Psychology postgraduate and Diploma holder in Clinical Psychology?
  13. List of universities offering PhD in Psychology without appearing in any entrance exam in India as well as in Abroad?
  14. List of universities offering PhD(Clinical Psychology) in India? Procedure to get admission?
  15. What are the perquisites for PhD in Clinical Psychology?
  16. List of universities offering distance PhD(Psychology) in Hindi Medium for MSc(Clinical Psychology) postgraduate? -- [New]
  17. Am I eligible to apply for PhD(Clinical Psychology) if completed Masters in Psychology?
  18. Suggestion of universities for Phd or MPhil in Clinical Psychology with below 60% marks. -- [Most Discussed]
3rd September 2017, 06:14 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to do PhD in Psychology for a MBA HR holder? Suggested universities for it?

I am sorry to say that you cannot pursue Ph.D in Psychology after the completion of MBA in HR. To purse Ph.D in Psychology, you must study Psychology as a subject in your Post Graduation.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree studying Psychology as a subject from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Ph.D course in Psychology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?