24th September 2015, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

In which subject I should do PhD being a Psychology postgraduate and Diploma holder in Clinical Psychology?

Hello,
I have done M.A. in Psychology and PG Diploma in Clinical Psychology. I want to do PhD now. Kindly tell me in what subject I should do PhD?

Related Questions:
  1. How to be a clinical psychologist? I am doing M.A Psychology from IGNOU
  2. Can I do M.Phil or PhD in Clinical Psychology?
  3. Should I go for M.Phil in clinical Psychology or Ph.D in Clinical Psychology
  4. Scope of PhD in clinical psychology in India: Salary wise and Job wise? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Duration of Ph.D in Clinical Psychology program?
  6. Eligibility for M.Sc clinical psychology? Institutes which offers this course to Nursing graduates? M.Sc and M.Phil degrees will made me Clinical Psychologist?
  7. How to do M.A. in psychology after graduation in B.B.A.?
  8. What should I do to be a legal Clinical Psychologist in India? I am a M.A in Psychology with 69%
  9. Would it be a good decision to switch to Educational Psychology after Masters in Clinical Psychology? Are there any Clinical Psychology guides in Pune, India?
  10. Is it a right decision to go for MA in Psychology (Correspondence course) after graduating in B.A in Economics? Fee structure, course duration and future job prospects?
  11. Suggestion of universities for Phd or MPhil in Clinical Psychology with below 60% marks.
  12. Can i do Psychology after 12th with Sociology subject?
  13. What can i do after completing Phd with Clinical Psychology?
  14. What can I do after completing PhD with Clinical Psychology
  15. Requirements to get admission in NIMHANS for M.Sc and Ph.D in Clinical Psychology?
  16. Sample question papers of PhD Clinical Psychology of NIMHANSE
  17. Will I be able to study Master's in Clinical Psychology if completed PGD and have 10 years of work experience?
  18. Possibility to do PhD in Children Psychology for MCA and B.Ed Degree holder? List of universities which offer PhD in Children Psychology?
28th May 2016, 01:01 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which subject I should do PhD being a Psychology postgraduate and Diploma holder in Clinical Psychology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have done M.A. in Psychology and PG Diploma in Clinical Psychology. I want to do PhD now. Kindly tell me in what subject I should do PhD?
The aspirant can do PhD in Psychology being a Postgraduate in Psychology. The eligibility to do PhD in Psychology is a Master’s Degree in Psychology with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognised university. You have to appear for an entrance examination and interview for the admission. If you already cleared NET/SET/SLET/M Phil then you will be exempted from the entrance examination. The PhD is available in many universities in India like;
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?