9th July 2018, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Course duration of PhD(Automobile Engineering) in PES College of Engineering?

Hello everyone, I just want to know about the duration of PhD program in the specialization of Automobile Engineering which is available in PES College of Engineering. Can you please let me know about the duration of this PhD program?

13th July 2018, 04:51 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration of PhD(Automobile Engineering) in PES College of Engineering?

Course duration of PhD(Automobile Engineering) in PES College of Engineering is a minimum of 2 years and maximum of 6 years.
Candidate must hold a master’s degree in the relevant or allied discipline from a recognized university to be eligible to get admission in PhD(Automobile Engineering) in PES College of Engineering.

Candidate must have secured at least 60% marks (or equivalent GPA) in PG and UG degrees in order to be eligible.

Last edited by ppsahu; 13th August 2018 at 06:58 PM. Reason: Short answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?