9th July 2018, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Automobile Engineering) in PES College of Engineering?

Dear friends, I am looking forward to secure admission in PES College of Engineering for studying PhD in Automobile Engineering. Kindly let me know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this PhD program. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission procedure for engineering in PES college? What is the fee structure?
  2. Eligibility to study PhD(Automobile Engineering) in PES College of Engineering?
  3. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Automobile Engineering) in PES College of Engineering?
  4. Admission procedure to study ME(Farm Machinery & Power Engineering) in College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur?
  5. Admission procedure to study BE(Industrial Engineering) in BMS College of Engineering?
  6. Admission procedure to study BTech(EEE) in Don Bosco College of Engineering & Technology?
  7. Which colleges provide external degree program?
  8. Admission procedure to study BTech(Civil Engineering) in Aligarh College of Engineering & Technology?
  9. Best college in Pune for doing engineering after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Top college to study Genetics Engineering with admission procedure
  11. Admission procedure to study BE(Information Science & Engineering) in Jawaharlal Nehru National College of Engineering?
  12. Admission procedure to study BE(Aerospace Engineering) in Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh?
  13. Admission procedure to study B.Tech(Biomedical Engineering) in PSG College of Engineering and Technology?
  14. Admission procedure to study BE(Instrumentation & Control Engineering) in Cummins College of Engineering for Women? -- [New]
  15. Admission procedure to study ME(Aeronautical Engineering) in The Indian Engineering College?
  16. Admission procedure to study BE(Petrochemical Engineering) in JCT College of Engineering and Technology?
  17. Admission procedure to study ME(Communication Engineering) in Methodist College of Engineering and Technology?
  18. Admission procedure to study ME(Infrastructure Engineering) in University College of Engineering, Hyderabad?
13th July 2018, 06:43 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Automobile Engineering) in PES College of Engineering?

Admission procedure to study PhD(Automobile Engineering) in PES College of Engineering is as follows.

Submit the application with required documents.

Meet the Registrar, Dean of Research, domain heads, potential Research Supervisors for guidance.

Interview process.

Selection of the candidates will be done by Research Admissions Committee.

Candidates with a CSIR-NET score or equivalent may be given preference.

Last edited by ppsahu; 13th August 2018 at 06:54 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?