21st April 2018, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study PhD(Clinical Psychology) for Master's in Psychology student?

Hi friends, I am studying Master’s in Psychology. This is my final year. I have a query that after my Post Graduation, I can study PhD in Clinical Psychology or not? Is it possible for me? Please reply to me immediately.

Related Questions:
21st June 2018, 06:14 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study PhD(Clinical Psychology) for Master's in Psychology student?

Yes, there is a high possibility for you to study PhD in Clinical Psychology course after successful completion of Master's in Psychology course. The basic educational qualification required is given below.

>> You should have studied Master's Degree in concerned subject or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks or more than that in order to be eligible.

>> As you are from Psychology field, I can say that you are certainly eligible to pursue PhD in Clinical Psychology course.

>> Besides this you must have had valid score of concerned PhD Entrance Examination or some other national level entrance examinations.

Colleges offering this PhD in Clinical Psychology course are,
@ Kuvempu University
@ Central Institute of Psychiatry, Jharkhand
@ NIMHANS, Karnataka
@ SGT University, Haryana
@ Central University of South Bihar, Bihar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?