22nd July 2018, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of PhD(Geology) in MES Ponnani College?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the duration of PhD program in Geology which is available in MES Ponnani College? Please let me know about the course structure also. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Documents required to get PhD(Aquaculture) admission in MES Ponnani College, Malappuram?
  2. How many PhD(Geology) seats are available in MES Ponnani College?
  3. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Aquaculture) in MES Ponnani College, Malappuram?
  4. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Geology) in MES Ponnani College? -- [New]
  5. Admission procedure to study PhD(Geology) in MES Ponnani College?
  6. Eligibility to study PhD(Aquaculture) in MES Ponnani College, Malappuram?
  7. How many PhD(Aquaculture) seats are available in MES Ponnani College, Malappuram?
  8. Requirements to study PhD(Aquaculture) in MES Ponnani College, Malappuram?
  9. What is the duration of B.Ed course in MES college? Cost to complete B.Ed in this college?
  10. B.Sc Physics opportunities other than teaching in Kerala?
  11. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.Sc(Fisheries) if completed Diploma in Fisheries? Procedure to get admission?
  12. Course structure & duration of BHMS in GHMCH?
  13. In which college should I do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the course, duration and the placement status? What is the eligibility criteria of it? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List Architecture Diploma colleges in Kerala? Eligibility and fee details?
  15. What is cut off for getting admission in MES Harvard college for fy b.com
  16. Course structure & duration of BSc(Mathematics) in Balrampur College?
  17. What is the admission procedure to get admission in government marine engineering college? Fee structure, duration and placement details?
  18. Fashion Designing course duration and fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
12th July 2022, 03:25 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of PhD(Geology) in MES Ponnani College?

The Course Structure is:-

Remote Sensing

Geological Surveying

Review of Literature

Microscopy

tSampling
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?