13th July 2018, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to get PhD(Aquaculture) admission in MES Ponnani College, Malappuram?

Dear friends, I need your help, actually I don’t know what documents I have to submit for getting admission in MES Ponnani College, Malappuram to study PhD in Aquaculture course. Please let me know about the essential documents asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Aquaculture) in MES Ponnani College, Malappuram?
  2. Requirements to study PhD(Aquaculture) in MES Ponnani College, Malappuram?
  3. Eligibility to study PhD(Aquaculture) in MES Ponnani College, Malappuram?
  4. How many PhD(Aquaculture) seats are available in MES Ponnani College, Malappuram?
  5. Admission procedure to study PhD(Geology) in MES Ponnani College?
  6. List of AICTE approved Distance colleges which offer Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Diploma courses in Kerala?
  7. How many PhD(Geology) seats are available in MES Ponnani College?
  8. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Geology) in MES Ponnani College? -- [New]
  9. Course structure and duration of PhD(Geology) in MES Ponnani College?
  10. How can I appear for NATA entrance exam? From where to get the application forms? What is the last date for it?
  11. Availability of admission form at Patna Womens College? Detailed procedure and documents required?
  12. Which all documents are required to take admission in BA?
  13. B.Sc Physics opportunities other than teaching in Kerala?
  14. List of Distance colleges offering Diploma in Architecture course in India?
  15. List of aided paramedical colleges in Kerala?
  16. Can I get admission in Sathyabhama Engineering College of Chennai after securing 75% marks in Inter and 24213 in AIEEE? What is the admission procedure and what are the documents required during admission? How much is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Documents required for second year B.Com admission at MIT
  18. Documents required at the time of PG courses? What if I get my documents a bit late?
15th July 2018, 11:25 PM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

Default Re: Documents required to get PhD(Aquaculture) admission in MES Ponnani College, Malappuram?

List of documents required to get PhD(Aquaculture) admission in MES Ponnani College, Malappuram :
  • 10th, 12th class mark-sheet and passing certificate
  • Graduation Degree
  • Post Graduation degree certificate
  • Character Certificate
  • Migration from previous college
  • ID Proof
  • Mark-Sheet of all years of post graduation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?