28th November 2014, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

List Architecture Diploma colleges in Kerala? Eligibility and fee details?

I want to know about the name of Colleges doing architecture diploma colleges in kerala & and its eligibility and fee details so please do tell me the Architecture diploma colleges in kerala

Related Questions:
  1. Architecture Diploma colleges in Mumbai and their fee structure? Reservation details and address of colleges?
  2. How may I get the details about Viscom communication course? What are the scopes of this course? List of the top colleges along with their fee structure and exam dates offering this course in Kerala and Tamil Nadu?
  3. What are the career opportunities of the MBA degree in airline and airport management in Kerala? List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria, fee structure and entrance exam details in Kerala for the same?
  4. Colleges for Diploma in Architecture at Mumbai? Fees reservation details and address?
  5. Architecture diploma course fee structure?
  6. List of the colleges with fee structure offering B.Sc in Agriculture for diploma holder?
  7. Which government colleges are offering company secretary course in Kerala? Details about this course?
  8. How may i get admission through lateral entry in Diploma (GOVT POLY) course in Kerala?
  9. Fee of diploma in Building Construction? Admission in Architecture diploma after 12th?
  10. Diploma in architecture can be done after passing 10th? List of colleges in Gujarat?
  11. Details about diploma Architectural course? Fee structure and duration of the course?
  12. Possibility to apply for D.Arch course after completing 10th standard? List of D.Arch colleges?
  13. Which private college can i get in India for B.Arch with AIEEE?
  14. Documents needed for admission in Diploma of Architecture? Top 10 colleges for pursuing Diploma in architecture?
  15. List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure of selection? Is there any weightage given to diploma holders?
  16. Details, eligibility to apply, fee structure and list of AMIE colleges in Kerala for a student who has arrears in B.Tech(ME)?
  17. List of Kerala University approved colleges offering B.Ed course situated outside Kerala?
  18. Is NATA sufficient for admission to Architecture colleges in Kerala? -- [Most Discussed]
29th November 2014, 02:35 AM
Azimudddin
Junior Member+

Default Re: List Architecture Diploma colleges in Kerala? Eligibility and fee details?

Colleges Offering Diploma In Arch. In Kerala:

1. N.I.E.T College Of Engineering

Palakkad Road, Puzhambram-P.O, ponnani, Mollapuram- 679589
District- Mollapuram

Contact Details: 0494- 3210700

Eligibility- SSLC/+2 Science

Duration- 3 Years

2. Keltron Design Academy

3rd floor, Chandra Tower, Vyitila Junction, Kochi, Ernakulam-682019
District- Ernakulam, Kerala

Contact Details: 0484-6050008

Eligibility: 10+2

Duration: Year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?