15th April 2015, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.Sc(Fisheries) if completed Diploma in Fisheries? Procedure to get admission?

Sir
I have completed Diploma course in Fisheries.
I want to do B.Sc in Fisheries. Please tell me the
process of admission and also I can get admission
in 2nd year?
Please let me know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission through reserved seat in 2nd year B.E after scoring 79.92% in diploma? What is the admission procedure?
  2. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.E after scoring 62% in diploma in electrical engineering?
  3. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is there any opportunity for diploma holder to take admission in 2nd year? I have completed diploma course
  5. Procedure to get admission in direct 2nd year engineering degree course in Gujarat after scoring 64% in Diploma?
  6. How can I get information regarding the admission after discontinue of diploma studies?
  7. Complete procedure to get admission in 2nd year engineering after diploma?
  8. Admission in 2nd year of engineering after Diploma in Printing Technology?
  9. Is it worth taking admission in IITs for direct 2nd year admission? Procedure to take admission?
  10. How to take admission in direct 2nd year diploma after completing my HSC Electronics? Procedure and the colleges?
  11. Percentage required to get the admission form of B.Tech 2nd year in PEC Chandigarh after diploma in ECE? Procedure for admission admission?
  12. After diploma what should I take for admission in degree? Procedure for Diploma to Diploma admission?
  13. What is the admission process for direct admission in 2nd year b.tech/B.E. after diploma in Printing technology?
  14. Can I get admission in BSc in Fisheries after completing 12th?
  15. Procedure for taking admission in btech in punjabi university 2nd year for diploma holders?
  16. How can I take admission in MSc 2nd year for PG after doing B.E in IT and diploma in Management
  17. Can i get admission on the basis of my diploma in degree? Procedure and fee structure of it? Is there any scholarship available?
  18. Procedure to get admission in Rajasthan Technical University to study B.Tech 2nd year for Electrical Engineering Diploma holder of Gujarat Technological University?
19th April 2015, 10:00 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.Sc(Fisheries) if completed Diploma in Fisheries? Procedure to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir
I have completed Diploma course in Fisheries.
I want to do B.Sc in Fisheries. Please tell me the
process of admission and also I can get admission
in 2nd year?
Please let me know about this.
Yes, you can get directly get admission in B.Sc Fisheries, 2nd year through lateral entry after completing a Diploma. You have to appear and qualify in the admission test conducted by the respective university. The entrance exam syllabus which includes Biology and Zoology subject. So, please go through the subjects to crack the exam with good marks. Let's the eligibility criteria required for B. Sc Fisheries, minimum eligibility for which is a 12th standard in science stream from a recognized university. Those candidates who have completed their Diploma are also eligible.

Asutosh College, Kolkata
92 , Shyamaprasad Mukherjee Road, Kolkata,
West Bengal, India - 700026

Kerala University of Fisheries & Ocean Studies
Panangad P.O., , Other, Kerala,
India - 682 506

MES Ponnani College
Ponnani South , Malappuram,
Kerala, India - 679586
30th November 2016, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.Sc(Fisheries) if completed Diploma in Fisheries? Procedure to get admission?

I want to get admission in Fisheries Technology diploma from Kolkata surrounding based Institute as well as course duration, course fee etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?