13th July 2018, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of PhD(Immunology) in Amala Cancer Research Centre, Thrissur?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the duration of PhD program in Immunology which is available in Amala Cancer Research Centre, Thrissur? Please let me know about the course structure also. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How many PhD(Immunology) seats are available in Amala Cancer Research Centre, Thrissur?
  2. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Immunology) in Amala Cancer Research Centre, Thrissur?
  3. Admission procedure to study PhD(Immunology) in Amala Cancer Research Centre, Thrissur?
  4. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Immunology) in Amala Cancer Research Centre, Thrissur?
  5. List of entrance exams available to study PhD in Microbiology in top universities of India?
  6. List of universities offering PhD(Immunology) with stipend in India
  7. Which college can I get after scoring 2145 rank in Kerala medical entrance?
  8. List of the colleges offering Ph.D in Chemistry in Kerala with or without entrance exam?
  9. Will I be able to get a seat MBBS or BDS? I have scored 485 marks in Kerala MBBS entrance exam
  10. Course duration and structure of BHMS in Dr. Hahnemann Homoeopathy Medical College and Research Centre?
  11. Were to apply for PhD in Microbiology?
  12. Am i eligible for admission in any medical college in Kerala? I have scored 161 marks in NEET
  13. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Advanced Computing in Global Infotech Learning Centre, Kolhapur?
  14. After completing MSc medical microbiology which medical college can I get in India?
  15. Course structure and duration of MSc in Biomedical Sciences(Cancer Biology) in University of WestMinster? -- [New]
  16. Which colleges can I get after scoring 13240 rank in Kerala Medical Entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to go for Ph.D while in final year in M.Phil Microbiology
  18. List of examination centers in Kerala for AIIMS medical entrance?
14th July 2022, 01:30 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of PhD(Immunology) in Amala Cancer Research Centre, Thrissur?

The Course Structure is:-

Auto Immunity

Transplantation

Stem Cell Biology

Neuro Immunology

Tumor Immunology

Candidates who have done post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university can study PhD Immunology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?