8th March 2016, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

List of entrance exams available to study PhD in Microbiology in top universities of India?

Hello Everyone,
I have completed M.Sc(MLT) Microbiology recently and I want to get admission in PhD Microbiology after entrance examination in top universities in India. Kindly let me know about the entrance exams for this.

Related Questions:
  1. What to study for msc microbiology entrance for different universities?
  2. List of universities offering PhD in Environmental Microbiology?
  3. List of universities offering PhD in Microbiology with stipend in India?
  4. Am I eligible to study PhD in Microbiology if completed M.Sc about 7 years ago? List of universities in India?
  5. List of top universities offering M.Ed Microbiology? How to get admission?
  6. List of entrance exams to study PhD in Microbiology in any UGC approved University
  7. List of universities which offer PhD in Politics in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  8. List of universities which offer PhD in Microbiology in Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Delhi and Uttarakhand?
  9. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in Management? List of universities which offer PhD in Management in India?
  10. List of universities/colleges offering PhD to M.Pharmacy(Pharmaceutics) candidate in India? Entrance exams available to get stipend?
  11. MSc Microbiology details required: Best Universities, papers, eligibility and dates o -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of universities which offer PhD in Management course in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  13. How many universities are there in India which offers PhD without taking entrance exam?
  14. List of universities to do PhD in Sociology of Globalization in India.?
  15. List of universities which offer Integrated PhD(Microbiology) course for B.Sc(MLT) graduate?
  16. List of universities which offer PhD(English) course to M.A. postgraduate in India? Previous years question papers for Panjab University and JNU PhD entrance exams?
  17. List of universities which offer PhD(English) course to M.A. postgraduate in India? Previous years question papers for Panjab University and JNU PhD entrance exams?
  18. Colleges where integrated PhD in Microbiology is offered? Their entrance exams for admission?

13th March 2016, 07:54 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of entrance exams available to study PhD in Microbiology in top universities of India?

List of top universities in India for Ph.D in Microbiology:-

Amala Cancer Research Centre
Amala Nagar, Thrissur, Kerala

Armed Forces Medical College
Wanowrie
Pune, Maharashtra

Assam University
Silchar, Assam

Barkatullah University
Hoshangabad Road Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh

Central Drug Research Institute
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh

Bharati Vidyapeeth University
Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg, 13 Sadashiv Peth, next to Alka Talkies, Pune Maharashtra.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?