13th July 2018, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Immunology) seats are available in Amala Cancer Research Centre, Thrissur?

Dear friends, can you please help me to know about the seats available in Amala Cancer Research Centre, Thrissur for PhD in Immunology course? I would like to know that how many seats are available for this particular PhD in this institute. Kindly tell me immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Immunology) in Amala Cancer Research Centre, Thrissur?
  2. Course structure and duration of PhD(Immunology) in Amala Cancer Research Centre, Thrissur?
  3. Admission procedure to study PhD(Immunology) in Amala Cancer Research Centre, Thrissur?
  4. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Immunology) in Amala Cancer Research Centre, Thrissur?
  5. List of entrance exams available to study PhD in Microbiology in top universities of India?
  6. List of universities offering PhD(Immunology) with stipend in India
  7. Which college can I get after scoring 2145 rank in Kerala medical entrance?
  8. List of the colleges offering Ph.D in Chemistry in Kerala with or without entrance exam?
  9. Will I be able to get a seat MBBS or BDS? I have scored 485 marks in Kerala MBBS entrance exam
  10. Were to apply for PhD in Microbiology?
  11. Am i eligible for admission in any medical college in Kerala? I have scored 161 marks in NEET
  12. After completing MSc medical microbiology which medical college can I get in India?
  13. Which colleges can I get after scoring 13240 rank in Kerala Medical Entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How many BHMS seats are available in Dr. Hahnemann Homoeopathy Medical College and Research Centre?
  15. Should I have to appear in GATE to study M.Sc(Electronics)? List of colleges with course duration in Kerala?
  16. How many PG Diploma in Clinical Cardiology seats are available in National Heart Institute and Research Centre, Delhi? -- [New]
  17. List of examination centers in Kerala for AIIMS medical entrance?
  18. Which are the good aided engineering colleges in calicut university?
14th November 2018, 10:08 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Immunology) seats are available in Amala Cancer Research Centre, Thrissur?

=> Doctor of Philosophy in Immunology is a doctorate level course and the duration of this course is three years.

=> As per my knowledge, 7 PhD(Immunology) seats are available in Amala Cancer Research Centre, Thrissur.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: Amalanagar, Thrissur, Kerala 680555
Phone: 0487 230 4190
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?