26th March 2018, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Course structure of PhD(Media Studies) in Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth?

Hi, I would like to know about the structure of the PhD course in Media Studies stream which is offered in Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth. Please help me to know about the course structure.

13th April 2022, 04:55 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure of PhD(Media Studies) in Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth?

Doctor of philosophy in media studies is a 3 year Doctorate level course and it's approved by DCI, INC, UGC
It's a research type course.

Those who completed masters in media studies or being one of the main subject are eligible for admission.
Admission is based on entrance exam and interview.
Those who have qualified NET or any national entrance exam are exempted.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Computer Science to M.Sc postgraduate? Total expenses to study Part Time PhD? 3 7th November 2022 02:28 PM
Procedure to get admission in part time PhD English course at Andhra University? Maximum duration of part time PhD course? 1 16th August 2017 02:51 PM
How can I get transfer from Madurai to Salem if pursuing PhD in Anna University? Procedure to convert full time PhD to part time? 0 13th September 2015 04:17 PM
Which type of PhD should I do full time or part time? Going to university daily is necessary in regular PhD? Syllabus, books and question papers for it? 1 11th November 2014 03:15 PM
Colleges in Mumbai who conducts PhD in Pharmaceutics? Difference between part time and full time PhD? 1 10th May 2014 10:04 PM