26th March 2018, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Course structure of PhD(Physiology) in Bhavnagar University?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the course structure of PhD program for Physiology subject which is available in Bhavnagar University.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in MSc Microbiology study centre in Gujarat?
  2. Course structure and fee expenses of B.A.(Home Science) in Bhavnagar University?
  3. Do a M.Sc(IT) graduate from Bhavnagar university, eligible for M.Tech(CS)? List of colleges I can apply for without appearing in GATE exam?
  4. Detailed information and qualification required to study PhD(Sociology) in Bhavnagar University?
  5. Which is the best place to study M.Sc in microbiology, Bangalore or Chennai or somewhere else?
  6. Is admission forms available for doing BBA in bhavnagar university?
  7. How can a MCA graduate from IGNOU university do PhD from Bhavnagar university?
  8. What are the options for me in Msc while pursuing BSc Chemistry from DU? Best institute of India to get my education in MSc?
  9. Details of management course offered by Bhavnagar university? I have completed B.Com course
  10. How to do 2 years course after TYB.Com in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Names of government colleges of MSc Chemistry in Ahmadabad and Gandhinagar with Analytical Chemistry?
  12. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Physiology) in Bhavnagar University?
  13. Which is the best college for MSc in Chemistry? What is the scope for girls
  14. List of universities where I can pursue Ph.D Commerce in Gujarat?
  15. Am I eligible to take admission for medical biochemistry or microbiology after completion of BSc?
  16. When will I get the call letter from company?
  17. Admission procedure to study PhD(Physiology) in Bhavnagar University?
  18. When entrance exam will be conducted for B.Sc Nursing in Bhavnagar Government Nursing College? -- [New]
13th April 2022, 04:45 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure of PhD(Physiology) in Bhavnagar University?

It's a doctoral level course of 3 -4 year duration .
For being eligible for the course, candidate must have completed masters degree from a recognised board with 60% marks.

Admission is based on marks obtained by student in entrance exam conducted by university along with group discussion .

PhD sociology job position
College professor
Sociologist
Pollster
Social worker etc

It's syllabus includes
Sociological theory
Theory and Research
Functionalism
Functional dimension of Social system
Deconstruction
Relationship between knowledge and power etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?