1st December 2019, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Course syllabus of PhD(Horticulture) in Dharwad University of Agricultural Sciences?

Hello, I have completed my MPhil in Horticulture and looking forward to pursue PhD in this same specialization. I want to do PhD in Dharwad University of Agricultural Sciences. I want to know about the course syllabus of this PhD offered in this university. Please tell me about the syllabus asap.

6th December 2019, 10:12 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus of PhD(Horticulture) in Dharwad University of Agricultural Sciences?

PhD in Horticulture at Dharwad University of Agricultural Sciences is a 3 year duration course. This course is the science which is associated with the cultivation of fruits, vegetables, flowers, spices, ornamental plants, plantation crops, tuber crops, medicinal and aromatic plants. The detailed syllabus is given below.

Advances in Breeding of Fruit Crops
Advances in Production of Fruit Crops
Advances in Growth Regulation of Fruit Crops
Genomics and Bioinformatics in Horticulture
Biotic and Abiotic Stress Management in Horticultural Crops
Doctoral Seminar I
Doctoral Seminar II
Doctoral Research
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?