24th September 2010, 12:08 PM
av.sushma

Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore?

1.what is the criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics) ?
2. which are the institutions that provide this facility in bangalore?

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges offering Integrated PhD in Physics in Bangalore?
  2. List colleges for doing Integrated PhD in Physics in Bangalore?
  3. Is integrated Ph.D better than individual M.Sc followed by Ph.D after B.Sc physics? List of colleges for M.Sc in Physics in Mumbai?
  4. Can I do post graduation course in Astro Physics after completion of graduation in physics? What is the future scope of Astro physics?
  5. List of institutes with fee structure which offer Integrated PhD in Physics for B.Sc 1st year candidate? Course duration and entrance exams to get admission?
  6. IGNOU offers Integrated PhD in Physics/Astrophysics program for M.Sc 1st semester student?
  7. How can I apply for Integrated PhD course in IISC, Bangalore being a T.Y.B.Sc(Physics) student? Eligibility and requirements to apply?
  8. How to make a career in Astrophysics?
  9. Is it possible to do Integrated PhD in Physics for EEE student? -- [New]
  10. Detailed information about entrance exams to study Integrated PhD in Theoretical Physics for B.Sc final year student?
  11. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Entrance exams for Msc in mumbai or maharashtra?
  13. What should I choose among Electronics, Applied Physics, Astro-Physics, Geophysics and core Physics for M.Sc after completing B.Sc(Physics)?
  14. Entrance exams to study Integrated PhD in Physics in India?
  15. Universities and colleges in India offering MSc Astrophysics, Integrated MSc and Ph.D in Astronomy?
  16. Availability of application forms for BARC and IISER integrated PhD in Physics?
  17. Is Phd preferable over M.Sc and then PhD? Colleges offering integrated PhD in Mumbai?
  18. Name of entrance exams fro integrated M.Sc-Ph.D in Physics program?
28th September 2010, 01:01 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore?

The Indian Institute of Science(IISc) is a research institution of Higher learning located in banglore which provides integrated phd.Candidates with a bachelor degree in biology/ chemistry/physics/mathematics under the 10+2+3 system are eligible to apply for admission to the integrated phd. with a first class degree.
29th September 2010, 07:41 AM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore?

hii.

Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore
The Indian Institute of Science(IISc) is a research institution of Higher learning located in banglore which provides integrated phd.
Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)
Candidates with a bachelor degree in biology/ chemistry/physics/mathematics under the 10+2+3 system are eligible to apply for admission to the integrated phd. with a first class degree.

good luck.
29th September 2010, 05:14 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Candidates with a degree and first class in Maths, Chemistry, Physics or Biology are eligible to apply for the integrated phd program. Final year students awaiting results can also apply. In Bangalore there is IISC and Indian Institute of Astrophysics.
16th November 2010, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

i am studying Bsc.i wnt join the itegrated phd programme offered by indian institute of astrophysics. please tell me how can i prepare for this exam?what is the syllabus?
10th December 2010, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

i am doing b.tech(eee) in hyderabad.can apply for phd program in your collage.
15th December 2010, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

can i do astrophysics after my m.tech in cse
19th January 2011, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

I am studying 2 in kerala silubus.Is there any integrated Msc or Phd course for me?
1st February 2011, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

is there any college in delhi offering 5 year integrated MSc course in physics
8th March 2011, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

shal i get the previous year question papers? if anyone knows the link to this stuff, pls do reply...
and am pursuing B.Sc physics now. shal i do the integrated ph.d after my u.g? integrated in the sense, M.Sc and ph.d right?
9th March 2011, 07:50 AM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

Candidates with a degree and first class in Maths, Chemistry, Physics or Biology are eligible to apply for the integrated phd program. Final year students awaiting results can also apply. In Bangalore there is IISC and Indian Institute of Astrophysics.

good luck
9th March 2011, 08:52 AM
lakshmiharathi.kota
Member+

Hi

The Indian Institute of Science(IISc) is a research institution of Higher learning located in banglore which provides integrated phd.Candidates with a bachelor degree in biology/ chemistry/physics/mathematics under the 10+2+3 system are eligible to apply for admission to the integrated phd. with a first class degree

Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore
The Indian Institute of Science(IISc) is a research institution of Higher learning located in banglore which provides integrated phd.
Candidates with a bachelor degree in biology/ chemistry/physics/mathematics under the 10+2+3 system are eligible to apply for admission to the integrated phd. with a first class degree.
17th March 2011, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

am doing my engineering in electronics and communication , and i wish study to do higher studies in astrophysics ,can anyone please guide me?
4th May 2011, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Am doing B.Sc Applied Sciences (MATHS,PHYSICS,CHEMISTRY)...What should i do for joining in your institutions???
31st May 2011, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

can i do astrophysics after my m.sc physics?
25th June 2011, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i want to know that i have just completed B.sc with physics.i m much interested in physics.i want to get admission in M.sc physics sir plz recognise me yhe good colleges..........
4th July 2011, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

i have just passed std 12th and want to joint integrated msc.i just want to know the criteria or merit for integrated msc.....
19th July 2011, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

I'm doing B.sc(physics,mathematics,electronics) final year I want to join the integrated Phd program offered by iisc of astrophysics. Please tell me how can I prepare for its entrance? What is the portion?
21st August 2011, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me what is the syllabous of entrance exam of inte.ph.d and date of the entrance exam and college which provide it
19th December 2011, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

tell me about the qualification and syallabous of int. p.hd nd when i can apply this form
29th January 2012, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

hi i m m.phil in physics. i like to do phd part time (astro physics), plz tell me about institute in india n also the criteria to emroll .
25th August 2012, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

I'm doing B.sc physics,final year. I want to join the integrated Phd program offered by iisc of astrophysics. Please tell me how can I prepare for its entrance?
26th April 2014, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I do integrated PhD in astrophysics after my 2 studies in Kerala syllabus?
8th September 2015, 10:26 AM
Ronie0309

The IISC(Indian Institute of Sciences) offers a PhD in the field of astrophysics.
You must have done your B.Sc in either maths,physics or astrophysics to get admission in the college for this course.
Also you must have a first class in your graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?