19th August 2015, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and entrance exam available to study PhD in Travel and Tourism course?

Hello,
I am a student of M.A.(Geography). I want to do PhD in Travel and Tourism. Can you please tell me about the course details and what entrance exam is there for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to apply for government job in Travel and Tourism?
  2. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, course duration and scope of Tourism & Travel Management Diploma course?
  3. Can I directly join MBA in Travel and Tourism after completing B.Com? List of job opportunities available after completing MBA in travel and tourism?
  4. Detailed information, percentage criteria and best college to study PhD through JNU PhD entrance exam?
  5. How to do PGDM in travel and tourism from IITTM Gwalior
  6. Detailed information about entrance exams to study PhD in Organic Chemistry in India?
  7. List of universities which offer PhD in Tourism?
  8. Detailed information and entrance exam to study PhD in Urdu at Nagpur University
  9. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, pattern and cutoff marks required in NMIMS entrance exam to study PhD in Biological Sciences?
  10. PhD Tourism entrance exam question papers?
  11. In which institute should I do HR in travel and tourism?
  12. How to do MBA in Travel and Tourism? Which are the best colleges in India?
  13. Detailed information about PhD? Differences between PhD and M.Tech? Eligibility to study both?
  14. Detailed information about NIMHANS PhD entrance exam for M.Pharmacy student?
  15. When is the next NET entrance exam after completing M.Phil Tourism and Travel Management
  16. Can I get admission to study M.Sc and PhD through college if secure good rank in B.Sc course in India? Detailed information about study Physics/Genetics in B.Sc, M.Sc and PhD in Abroad?
  17. Detailed information about the entrance exams for Ph.D in Pharmaceutical program in India?
  18. Travel and tourism jobs in government sector? -- [Most Discussed]
9th June 2016, 05:46 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and entrance exam available to study PhD in Travel and Tourism course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am a student of M.A.(Geography). I want to do PhD in Travel and Tourism. Can you please tell me about the course details and what entrance exam is there for admission?
The aspirant can do PhD in Travel and Tourism through Amity University. The eligibility to do the programme is a Master’s Degree in Tourism/Hotel Management/Geography/Sociology/History with 55% marks from a recognized university. The aspirant has to appear for the PhD Entrance Test conducted by the university and interview for the selection. The exemption for entrance examination will be given to the candidates who have cleared the NET of UGC/CSIR/ICAR/GPAT/ICMR/GATE in the last 2 years. You can check the details in the website link, Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?