14th December 2014, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about the entrance exams for Ph.D in Pharmaceutical program in India?

Hello Sir
I want to do Phd in Pharmaceutics.
So I want information about entrance
exam held in India for Phd.
thank you and regards

Related Questions:
  1. What are the entrance exams conducted for integrated Ph.D in Biotechnology in India
  2. Entrance exam to pursue PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  3. Entrance exam for doing PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  4. Entrance exam for doing PHD in Pharmacy after M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  5. Syllabus for entrance exams of PhD(Life Science) and PhD(Pharmaceutical Sciences) are same?
  6. How to do Ph.D after M.Pharmaceutics? Difference between parttime and fulltime PhD?
  7. List of colleges and universities along with their admission procedure and details, offering Ph.D course with chemistry or medicinal chemistry through correspondence? I have completed M.Sc(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) with 75% marks
  8. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  9. How to do Ph.D from Japan, Germany or US after completing B.Tech Biotech with 74%? What is the scholarship program for it? Can I do Ph.D without investing money?
  10. Entrance Exams for Pharmaceutical MBA in India?
  11. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Ph.D program in Calcutta University for MBA(HR) student? Can I get scholarship?
  12. How to do PhD after M.Pharmacy?
  13. Detailed information about the universities conducting Integrated Ph.D(Chemistry) and M.Sc(Chemistry) entrance exams? Which university offers M.Sc Nuclear Chemistry course? How can I get admission?
  14. Detailed information about Ph.D in HR programme?
  15. Universities for phd in pharmaceutical science in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Information about the universities of USA offering Ph.D without GRE? Procedure to join?
  17. Is there any age limit to do PhD? Detailed information about admission?
  18. Detailed procedure to apply for Ph.D(IT) programme in any UGC approved university in India?
5th July 2017, 04:33 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about the entrance exams for Ph.D in Pharmaceutical program in India?

Detailed Information and Entrance Examination's for Ph.D in Pharmaceutical program in India:

There is a certain educational qualification required to be eligible for doing Ph.D in Pharmaceutical program in India. The minimum qualification is "Master's Degree" in Pharmacy from any recognized university with minimum 55% marks. I am listing some of the best colleges that offer this Ph.D in Pharmaceutical program in India. They are,

>> Dirbugarh University

>> Swami Vivekanand Subharti University

>> University of Mumbai

>> Amity University

>> ISF College of Pharmacy

>> Jaypee University of Information Technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?