25th August 2015, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

How can I study PhD being a 42 years old Government employee and post graduate in Commerce?

Hello,
I am 42 years old and doing Government job. I want to do PhD. What should I do for PhD. I am a postgraduate in Commerce. Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study PhD in Public Administration for a Government employee who has completed Post Graduation?
  2. Can I do chartered accountant course? I am a state government employee and PG in commerce with 55%
  3. Can a government employee be allowed for C.A course?
  4. Is it compulsory to do Ph.D programme for a government employee who have qualified NET?
  5. In which university I should study PhD in History through Distance Education being a Government employee?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria required to do Ph.D in Commerce stream?
  7. Detailed admission procedure to study Distance PhD in HR for a candidate who has 8 years of work experience?
  8. How may I do Ph.D course for Assistant professor? I'm a government employee in LICI in Assam?
  9. Detailed admission procedure and eligibility to study Part Time PhD in Library Science in Periyar University for a State Government Employee?
  10. Part Time PhD in Education course for M.Phil postgraduate Government employee?
  11. Netaji Subhas Open University Post Graduate Commerce (Paper 18) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Am I eligible for SSC combined graduate level exam if I am central government employee? Is the maximum age limit 32 or 35 years? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible for MPPMT exams if my birth certificate is of MP while I studied in Rajasthan??
  14. Can i apply for ICWAI or CA? I am a central government employee
  15. Is there any government job available for Post Graduate in Mass Communication?
  16. Can a central government employee give JMFC exam and be a Judge?
  17. Can I appear for IRS exam if I am a Railway Employee
  18. How to do PhD after post graduation in Commerce?
9th June 2016, 05:55 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I study PhD being a 42 years old Government employee and post graduate in Commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am 42 years old and doing Government job. I want to do PhD. What should I do for PhD. I am a postgraduate in Commerce. Please help me.

The aspirant can study PhD in Commerce through distance education in IGNOU.
There is no age limit to do the programme. The eligibility to do the PhD in Commerce is M.Com with 55% marks from a recognised university and 5 years of teaching/industry/administration/professional experience at senior level. The duration of the course is 2 years. You have to submit the application form along with a research proposal on a selected theme for thesis work at any time of the year. You can find the details in the IGNOU website, Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?