24th November 2015, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

Details about Ph.D in costume designing or pattern making?

I want to do phd in costume designing or in pattern making for this whom to approach the guide and the fees. Hi sir please let me as soon as possible. I am looking for a quick response from your side.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and list of colleges which offer Diploma in Costume Designing course in Delhi?
  2. What are the courses available after passing 12th commerce?
  3. What rank will I get after scoring 864 in Kerala medical entrance?
  4. Detailed information, syllabus, examination date and pattern of Pune University PhD entrance exam?
  5. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, pattern and cutoff marks required in NMIMS entrance exam to study PhD in Biological Sciences?
  6. Date of Ph.D entrance exam? What is the pattern of the same?
  7. What will be my rank is my WBJEE medical score is 110?
  8. After scoring a cutoff of 194.75 under SC category and 1166 marks/1200 is it possible to get a medical seat in Tamilnadu top 5 medical colleges?
  9. Admission procedure to study Post Graduation in Fashion Design for Diploma holder in Costume Design and Dress Making?
  10. Details of Fashion designing course after B.Tech? Best University for the same?
  11. Details about doing Ph.D after completing MBA in HR specialization?
  12. What's the minimum qualification required for pursuing Ph.D degree in fashion designing? What's the last date of form submission in Hyderabad for the same? How may I get this forms?
  13. How to do fashion designing after completion of B.Tech?
  14. Details about fashion designing? What is the fee structure?
  15. Details about entrance exam of PhD and syllabus as well?
  16. Complete details of doing PhD in Astrology?
  17. Does animation have high job opportunities? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Pattern and syllabus of Osmania University PhD entrance exam for admission in PhD in Commerce?
24th February 2023, 05:06 PM
IAmPagal

Default Re: Details about Ph.D in costume designing or pattern making?

To pursue a Ph.D. in costume designing or pattern making, you should start by researching universities that offer such programs. You can check their websites to find information about the application process, admission requirements, and fees.

You may also want to search for potential supervisors or guides who specialize in your area of interest. You can contact them via email or phone to discuss your research interests and seek their guidance. They may also be able to provide information about funding opportunities for Ph.D. students in your field.

As for the fees, they can vary depending on the university and the program. You can check the university website or contact their admission office to find out more about the fee structure.

It's important to note that pursuing a Ph.D. is a significant commitment that requires a high level of dedication, self-motivation, and time management skills. It's crucial to carefully consider your research interests and career goals before embarking on this journey.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?