25th November 2015, 08:36 AM
Unregistered

Where and How to apply for Ph.D course in costume designing? What is the fee structure followed for the course?

I want to do phd in costume designing or in pattern making for this whom to approach the guide and the fees? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer on this as soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is Ph.D programme in Costume designing available at kuvempu university? Which university to select for doing my Ph.D? -- [New]
  2. Details about Ph.D in costume designing or pattern making?
  3. List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria, fee structure and entrance exam, offering part time Ph.D course in fashion designing in Karnataka or in Chennai?
  4. Fee structure of PhD in Computer Science in any better university or college?
  5. How and when can I apply for Ph.D programme in Loyola? What is the fee structure for the full time course? Is there any entrance exam available to get into Ph.D?
  6. How may I get admission in Ph.D? What's the eligibility criteria? What's the fee structure for Management program?
  7. Colleges, entrance exam, duration, fee and application details for PhD in Management (HR)?
  8. When to apply for PhD in English? Process and fee structure?
  9. Detailed information and list of colleges which offer Diploma in Costume Designing course in Delhi?
  10. What is the fee structure for Ph.D in echanical engineering?
  11. Process of admission in PhD (Management) through distance learning and fee structure?
  12. List of universities with fee structure which offer PhD course in Delhi? Procedure to get admission?
  13. How can I apply to study PhD after completing M.Tech(CSE)? Total fee expenses of PhD course?
  14. Regular master degree is important to do PhD from IGNOU or other university? Criteria and fee structure to do PhD?
  15. List of institutes with fee structure which offer Integrated PhD in Physics for B.Sc 1st year candidate? Course duration and entrance exams to get admission?
  16. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Fee structure for Full time Course in Pipe Line Designing?
  18. What is the fee structure for BSc fashion designing?
24th February 2023, 05:05 PM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: Where and How to apply for Ph.D course in costume designing? What is the fee structure followed for the course?

To apply for a PhD in costume designing or pattern making, you can look for universities or institutes that offer PhD programs in these fields. You can search for these programs online and check the admission requirements and application process.

You can also reach out to the faculty members or professors who are working in this field and express your interest in pursuing a PhD under their guidance. They may be able to guide you through the admission process and provide more information on the program.

As for the fee structure, it varies from university to university and also depends on whether you are a domestic or international student. You can check the university's website or contact their admission office to get information on the fee structure for their PhD program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?