18th March 2015, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and list of colleges which offer Diploma in Costume Designing course in Delhi?

Hello,
I have done B.A. in Drawing, English and Home Science.
I want to do Diploma course in Costume Designing.
Kindly tell me about this course in details and
about the colleges in Delhi.
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Fashion Designing related courses for 10th student? Detailed information about the colleges which offer Fashion Designing courses?
  2. Detailed information about Computer related diploma courses for 10th student? List of colleges which offers 3 years full time Diploma course?
  3. Detailed information, admission procedure and list of colleges which offer Special Education Diploma course in India?
  4. Is there any shorter term course of 1 year duration?
  5. Which are the good fashion colleges where I can pursue my studies?
  6. Detailed information about Diploma in Cardiology program? List of colleges in India?
  7. List of Government Colleges in Delhi and Haryana offering Interior Designing course? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  8. List of institutes which offer Diploma in Interior Designing course to 12th student in Delhi
  9. Which are the colleges that offer BBA in Delhi University
  10. List of colleges under Delhi University which offers Diploma in Electrical Engineering course through distance education in Southern Delhi?
  11. What is the scope available in Interior Designing 3 years course? List of the good colleges in Delhi?
  12. How can I get information regarding summer training in Embedded circuit designing from Institution in Delhi?
  13. Detailed information and list of institutes which offer Diploma in Accounting course in Bangalore?
  14. List of colleges under Delhi University which offer Post Graduation course in Mass Communication in NCR Delhi?
  15. Detailed information of B.P.Ed colleges in Delhi? What is the admission procedure?
  16. List of institutions and their applying procedure for doing summer training for days in Embedded designing from Delhi region?
  17. Which colleges offer Lateral entry in engineering for diploma holders in Chandigarh and other states?
  18. Detailed formalities to become learning centre for Sikkim Manipal University? What is the fees, infrastructure? Do they offer any franchise business for any course like MBA, IT or fashion designing? -- [Most Discussed]
19th February 2017, 02:18 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and list of colleges which offer Diploma in Costume Designing course in Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have done B.A. in Drawing, English and Home Science.
I want to do Diploma course in Costume Designing.
Kindly tell me about this course in details and
about the colleges in Delhi.
Waiting for your reply.

The list of colleges offering the Diploma in Costume Designing course in Delhi is given below;

LISAA School of Design - Official Website

AAFT - Official Website

New Delhi YMCA - Official Website

International College of Fashion - Official Website

Pearl Academy - Official Website

The Diploma in Costume Designing course is useful for the students to improve their skills in the technical side and design sense. The students are taught about colors, compositions, pattern making, cutting etc. The course is also useful to know the latest market trends in the industry and gives potential strength to come up in the industry. These are some of the benefits of studying the Diploma in Costume Designing course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?