22nd May 2015, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Pattern and syllabus of Osmania University PhD entrance exam for admission in PhD in Commerce?

Hi
I am Sai Kumar. I am planning to write Osmania University PhD entrance exam for admission in PhD in Commerce program. I don't know about the exam pattern and syllabus. So please send me the exam pattern and syllabus for my preparation.
Thanking you!
Sai Kumar

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information, syllabus, examination date and pattern of Pune University PhD entrance exam?
  2. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and syllabus of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam conducted by Osmania University?
  3. Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to study PhD in Management course in Osmania University?
  4. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is NET mandatory for PhD? Which books to refer for NET? Best university for PhD in Commerce?
  6. How should I join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance test? How much percentage is required for the test? Can I do M.Phil or Ph.D in Commerce after B.Com or M.Com?
  7. Date of Ph.D entrance exam? What is the pattern of the same?
  8. Which type of PhD should I do full time or part time? Going to university daily is necessary in regular PhD? Syllabus, books and question papers for it?
  9. When the application form of Ph.D(Maths) entrance exam will be published by Chaudhary Charan Singh University? Syllabus and pattern of the entrance exam?
  10. Procedure and date of application for PhD in Commerce?
  11. What exam I need to write to do Ph.D in Osmania University?
  12. Steps to do PhD after M.Com? Subjects available in PhD entrance exam?
  13. Entrance exams for PhD in Life Science? Syllabus for it?
  14. Biotechnology syllabus of AIIMS PhD entrance exam? Tips to crack this PhD entrance exam?
  15. PTU University PhD Mathematics entrance exam syllabus?
  16. Procedure to get admission in Anna University to study PhD course? Date of PhD entrance exam?
  17. Syllabus and question pattern of PhD(English) entrance exam conducted by Aligarh Muslim University?
  18. Detailed information, procedure to apply and fee structure of PhD in Mathematics program at Delhi University? Syllabus of PhD entrance exam in Delhi University?
5th February 2017, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Pattern and syllabus of Osmania University PhD entrance exam for admission in PhD in Commerce?

Hi I am planning to write Osmania University PhD entrance exam for admission in PhD in Commerce program. I don't know about the exam pattern and syllabus. So please send me the exam pattern and syllabus for my preparation.

Thanking you!

TAHARIN SHAIKH
31st May 2020, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Pattern and syllabus of Osmania University PhD entrance exam for admission in PhD in Commerce?

I sir I want to know syllabus of net exam ND pattern of net ND Jrf exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?