16th October 2017, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Details about structure of PhD in Candida and Giardia programme in India? How to write thesis and research work?

Sir, I want to do PhD on Candida and Giardia topic. Please tell me structure of PhD programme in India on theses topics? How to write thesis and research work?

Related Questions:
  1. Details regarding PhD programme in Clinical Research? How to write thesis work?
  2. Best distance universities in India to do PhD in Economics? How to write thesis and submit it?
  3. Will a PhD from IISC get me what I want?
  4. Duration of PhD and fees at IIT-B?
  5. Eligibility to join Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Mumbai for PhD in Physics? Topics available for PhD and way to write thesis?
  6. Is PhD and course work is sufficient for a lecturer job?
  7. List of topics to do PhD after M.Sc Industrial Microbiology? How to write thesis and publish research papers?
  8. Procedure to do PhD in Law and Judiciary from Patna University? How to write thesis and research papers? -- [New]
  9. Easiest way to do PhD after M.Com? How much time it takes and how much thesis I have to write?
  10. Best colleges and universities in India for PhD in Laparoscopic Ventral Incisional Hernia Repair topics? How to write thesis on this topic?
  11. Topics in M.Tech in Transportation Engineering to write thesis? How to write thesis work?
  12. How to choose universities and topics for PhD in Microbiology? How to write thesis?
  13. Best topics for research after M.Sc Biochemistry? How to write thesis and research journal?
  14. List of colleges offering M.Pharmacy course in Andhra Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is Manav Bharti University approved for Ph.D Programme?
  16. How to do PhD after M.Tech Computer Aided Structural Engineering? Where to apply for it? Can I continue my thesis topic as research topic in same ISRO organisation?
  17. List of topics for M.Pharmacy in Advanced Pharmaceutical Technology student to write thesis? Procedure to write a thesis?
  18. Will the scholarship project in my UG study help me to get Ph.D? How will it help me?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?