10th April 2017, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Easiest way to do PhD after M.Com? How much time it takes and how much thesis I have to write?

Hello sir, I am pursuing M.Com and after it want to do PhD. Please tell me procedure to do PhD after M.Com? How much time it takes? How much thesis I have to write?

15th April 2017, 09:21 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Easiest way to do PhD after M.Com? How much time it takes and how much thesis I have to write?

Ph.D is a 2 year course. It is pursued after completing Post-Graduation.

Eligibility criteria are as under:-

Candidate must have passed Post-Graduation.

Candidate must have scored at least 45% aggregate.

There is no upper age limit.
15th April 2017, 09:56 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Easiest way to do PhD after M.Com? How much time it takes and how much thesis I have to write?

The best option to get admission in well reputed universities is to qualify the National Eligibility Test. With NET qualified certificate, you have to face a basic interview for getting the admission in doctoral degree. Full time Ph.D course requires minimum three years. You have to write a thesis whose size is restricted by the number of words in it. The restriction may vary from university to university. Generally the maximum words limit is 80,000 words.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?