13th October 2015, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Details of entrance exams to study PhD in Hospital Administration in India?

Hi,
What are all the entrance exams available for doing PhD in Hospital Administration in India? Kindly tell me the details of the entrance exams also.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Government colleges which provide Ph.D in Hospital Administration?
  2. List of institutes offering PhD in Hospital Administration in India?
  3. Colleges offering part time PhD in Hospital Administration in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  4. Eligibility to do PhD in Hospital Administration for Hospital Management graduate?
  5. List of entrance exams to study MBA in Hospital Administration? From where I will get the application form?
  6. Hospital Administration specialization is available in PhD course? Specialization to study in PhD for MBA(Hospital Administration) candidate?
  7. Possibility to study PhD in Social Medicine through UGC-NET for MBA(Hospital Administration) candidate?
  8. Can I study PhD in Punjab University if completed Master's in Hospital Administration from ICFAI after BDS?
  9. Syllabus and date of Part Time PhD(Hospital Administration) entrance exam?
  10. Can I apply for PhD entrance exams being an M.A. 2nd year student? Entrance exams to study PhD(History) in India?
  11. What are the best Ph.D course to take after BDS and Master and Hospital Administration?
  12. How can i do Ph.D. in Hospital Administration with 3 years experience as Hospital Administrator?
  13. List of international Universities offering Ph.D in Hospital Administration?
  14. Which universities are offering Ph.D in Hospital Administration or Ph.D in Quality Management in Health Care? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to pursue Ph.D in Hospital Management? I have completed MSc in Hospital Administration
  16. Entrance exams to study PhD in English in India? Syllabus and requirements to apply?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for MBA in health and hospital administration?
  18. Can I do masters of hospital administration after completing BSc Biotechnology
4th August 2017, 09:23 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of entrance exams to study PhD in Hospital Administration in India?

In order to pursue PhD in Hospital Administration, you are required to appear in entrance examination conducted by concerned college or university. There are several entrance examination's namely,

>> CSIR NET Entrance Exam

>> NET Exam conducted by University Grants Commission

>> GATE Entrance Examination

>> Concerned college's or Universities entrance exam

You are required to appear in any of the above mentioned entrance examination. Or else you need to appear in concerned college's PhD Entrance Examination.

Some of the colleges offer this course are,

@ Amity University
http://www.amity.edu/

@ Indian School of Business
http://www.isb.edu/

@ Christ University
https://christuniversity.in/

@ Birla Institute of Management..etc.,
Ph. No: 0120 232 3001
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?