9th June 2016, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Do I have to face an Interview for PhD admission in Chandigarh University being a NET qualifier and JRF holder?

Hi, I am an M.Com postgraduate in Banking & Finance. I want to do PhD in Chandigarh University. I am a JRF holder and qualified NET. So, I can get direct admission or still I have to face an interview?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I write CSIR to get JRF while studying Phd?
  2. Can I write CSIR to get JRF while studying PhD?
  3. Can I write CSIR to get JRF while studying Phd?
  4. Which are the colleges still offering admission in PhD course for JRF holder of UGC-NET(Management)?
  5. Admission procedure to study PhD(Physics) in IIT-Delhi for a UGC JRF qualifier?
  6. Is there any interview schedule for PhD admission in Chandigarh University? Selection procedure for PhD(Pharmaceutical Sciences)? -- [New]
  7. Steps after clearing NET JRF for PhD entrance?
  8. Procedure of college or university selection after qualifying NET JRF exam for PhD? How an employed person can do Ph.D after qualifying NET JRF exam?
  9. Procedure of college or university selection after qualifying NET JRF exam for PhD? How an employed person can do phd after qualifying NET JRF exam?
  10. GATE, NET or JRF, which is to appear for study PhD with scholarship?
  11. How to get admission in Ph.D in Delhi University?
  12. Possibility to do PhD for a candidate who has completed NET-JRF(Hindi) 4 years ago?
  13. Possibilities of doing Ph.D. in Architecture after ME in same?
  14. Is it possible to do part time PhD after qualifying UGC-NET for Lectureship? Whether Government universities has more value? Course duration of PhD and JRF?
  15. Difference between JRF and with SRF? Is it required to do PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Duration of regular PhD after clearing NET and JRF?
  17. Duration of PhD course? Doing M.Phil before PhD will effect the duration of PhD?
  18. What are the steps I need to follow to do Ph.D in mathematics? What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in Mathematics?
10th June 2016, 12:41 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I have to face an Interview for PhD admission in Chandigarh University being a NET qualifier and JRF holder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am an M.Com postgraduate in Banking & Finance. I want to do PhD in Chandigarh University. I am a JRF holder and qualified NET. So, I can get direct admission or still I have to face an interview?
You have completed M.Com degree in Banking and Finance, so you are eligible for Ph.D course in Chandigarh University.

You have qualified in UGC NET exam in JRF post, So you can get direct admission in Chandigarh University.
18th August 2016, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Do I have to face an Interview for PhD admission in Chandigarh University being a NET qualifier and JRF holder?

Do i have to face interview to get admission in kerala university being a NET qualifier and jrf holder ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?