9th June 2016, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Is there any interview schedule for PhD admission in Chandigarh University? Selection procedure for PhD(Pharmaceutical Sciences)?

For getting admission in PhD course in Chandigarh University, I have to attend any Interview also? What is the selection procedure for PhD course in this University? Actually I am interested to do PhD in Pharmaceutical Sciences. So, kindly help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Time schedule and nature of selection for M.Phil & PhD in Rajiv Gandhi University, Itanagar?
  2. Do I have to face an Interview for PhD admission in Chandigarh University being a NET qualifier and JRF holder?
  3. Procedure to get admission in PhD program if cleared Pre-PhD interview in Pune University?
  4. Selection procedure for PhD(Social Sciences) program in NIT-Delhi? -- [New]
  5. Admission procedure to study PhD in Pharmacy for a postgraduate? Entrance exams to get admission?
  6. Selection procedure in Pune University to study Integrated PhD in Chemistry?
  7. Is the BSc Astrophysics course is available in PEC Chandigarh? What is the selection procedure?
  8. Schedule for admission PhD in Nutrition & Dietetics at Delhi university? Which entrance exam to give for it?
  9. Procedure and schedule for Ph.D entrance exam in 2011 after Masters of Management science in System Management?
  10. Admission procedure to study PhD in Life Science for DST Inspire Fellowship holder?
  11. Procedure of college or university selection after qualifying NET JRF exam for PhD? How an employed person can do Ph.D after qualifying NET JRF exam?
  12. Procedure to get admission in Chemistry PhD with scholarship in Abroad through Interview?
  13. Which Ph.D field is best suited for me to do after completion of M.Tech in ECE?
  14. Procedure to get admission in PhD for History postgraduate?
  15. Admission procedure to do PhD in Biological Sciences in IISER, Kolkata?
  16. Admission procedure to study PhD in Botany in National Centre For Biological Sciences? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  17. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? University offering Ph.D in tourism? Procedure to take admission in IGNOU Ph.D in Tourism? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Eligibility and selection procedure of PhD in Finance at Punjab university?
10th June 2016, 05:27 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is there any interview schedule for PhD admission in Chandigarh University? Selection procedure for PhD(Pharmaceutical Sciences)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
For getting admission in PhD course in Chandigarh University, I have to attend any Interview also? What is the selection procedure for PhD course in this University? Actually I am interested to do PhD in Pharmaceutical Sciences. So, kindly help me.

Yes, there will be an interview for the PhD admission in Chandigarh University.
The eligibility to the PhD in Pharmaceutical Sciences is Master’s Degree in Pharmacy/Biology/Biotechnology or equivalent with 55% marks from a recognised university.
The aspirant has to appear for CU-PhD Entrance Test and interview for the admission. If the aspirant cleared UGC/CSIR-NET then he will be exempted from the entrance examination.
The last date for submission of online Application Form is 20th July 2016. You can find the details in the university website, Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?