14th August 2019, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for PhD(Education) in Apeejay Stya University?

Can anyone of you let me know about the documents which are essentially required for applying PhD program in Apeejay Stya University in Education stream? Please let me know about the essential documents asap. Thank you!

17th August 2019, 04:11 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for PhD(Education) in Apeejay Stya University?

The candidates willing to apply for PhD(Education) in Apeejay Stya University is that you must have degree in Master of Arts (Education), Master in Education or Master of Philosophy in Education with an aggregate of 55% marks from a recognized university along with other relevant 10th , 12th and Graduation certificates and mark sheets.

You must also have a valid score card from National Eligibility Test (NET) or must have appeared in the Aptitude test conducted by Apeejay Stya University followed by Interview.

You can check the website https://university.apeejay.edu for more details.
21st August 2019, 10:09 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for PhD(Education) in Apeejay Stya University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you let me know about the documents which are essentially required for applying PhD program in Apeejay Stya University in Education stream? Please let me know about the essential documents asap. Thank you!
Required document for PhD course in Apeejay Stya University:-

1. Final mark-sheets of 10th standard, 12th standard, Graduation, Masters degree course.

2.Photo identity proof

3.UGC NET score card

4.Final year project report of masters degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?