10th January 2019, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Biotechnology) in The University of Burdwan?

Dear friends, can you please let me know about the documents which is essentially required to apply for PhD admission in The University of Burdwan? I want to apply for PhD in Biotechnology course in this college. So, I want to know about the essential documents to apply.

16th September 2019, 02:59 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Biotechnology) in The University of Burdwan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, can you please let me know about the documents which is essentially required to apply for PhD admission in The University of Burdwan? I want to apply for PhD in Biotechnology course in this college. So, I want to know about the essential documents to apply.
Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Biotechnology) in The University of Burdwan:-

1. Mark sheets of 10th standard, 12th standard, Graduation, Masters degree course.

2.Photo identity proof and address proof certificate.

3.CSIR NET score card

4.Final year project report of masters degree.

5.Age proof certificate.

6.Address proof certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?