17th July 2017, 10:49 AM
prabhabhargavi

Posts available in ISRO for Electrical engineering graduate? How to prepare for ISRO selection exam?

Hello sir, I am Electrical Engineering graduate and want to join ISRO. Please tell me which type of post available for me in ISRO? How to prepare for ISRO selection exam?

31st July 2017, 03:08 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Posts available in ISRO for Electrical engineering graduate? How to prepare for ISRO selection exam?

As you are from Electrical Engineering background, you are eligible to apply for ISRO recruitment's. The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for this recruitment is as follows.

>> You must have done B.E/ B.Tech in any of the below mentioned streams
* Computer Science
* Electronics
* Mechanical Engineering

>> As you are from Electrical background, you are required to choose "Electronics" stream and appear in the exam in the same discipline.

>> You may apply for the posts of "Junior Engineer" or "Scientist" with the mentioned educational qualification.

You may refer to the following book in order to score well good marks in the exam.

@ ISRO Recruitment Entrance Test for Scientists or Engineers in Electronics by Deepak Handa and Team of Experts

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?