9th June 2018, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for studying PhD(History of Arts) in Panjab University?

Dear friends, can you please let me know about the documents which is essentially required to apply for PhD admission in Panjab University? I want to apply for PhD in History of Arts course in this university. So, I want to know about the essential documents to apply.

Related Questions:
  1. Documents required to study MS in Abroad?
  2. Apart from educational certificate what other documents are required to study in Abroad?
  3. Admission procedure to study PhD(History of Arts) in Panjab University?
  4. Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Chemical Thermodynamics) in Delhi University?
  5. Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Social Sciences) in Martin Luther Christian University?
  6. Course structure and duration of PhD(History of Arts) in Panjab University?
  7. Which all documents are required to furnish for 11th admission in schools?
  8. Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Islamic Studies) in Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University?
  9. Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Human Rights Law) in Chanakya National Law University? -- [New]
  10. Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Women’s Studies) in Maulana Azad National Urdu University, Hyderabad?
  11. Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Chemical Sciences) in Siddaganga Institute of Technology?
  12. Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Physiology) in Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute?
  13. Procedure to get admission in B.A Honors in Panjab University after completing 12th Arts? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Fisheries Microbiology) in Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University?
  15. Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Bioresources and Biotechnology) in TERI School of Advanced Studies?
  16. Entrance exam available to study PhD(History of Arts) in Panjab University?
  17. Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Genetics) in National Research Centre on Plant Biotechnology, Pusa?
  18. When to apply for Ph.D in Germany after doing MSc Honors Microbiology from Panjab University Chandigarh? Percentage required in MSc?
9th October 2019, 09:53 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for studying PhD(History of Arts) in Panjab University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, can you please let me know about the documents which is essentially required to apply for PhD admission in Panjab University? I want to apply for PhD in History of Arts course in this university. So, I want to know about the essential documents to apply.
Documents required to apply for studying PhD(History of Arts) in Panjab University:-

1. Final result of 10th standard, 12th standard, Graduation, Masters degree course.

2.Photo identity proof

3.UGC NET score card

4.Final year project report of masters degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?