23rd August 2019, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to get a PhD(Bioinformatics) admission in Karnataka State Women's University?

Hello everyone, I just want to know about the documents which are required for the PhD program admission in the specialization of Bioinformatics which is available in Karnataka State Women's University. Can you please let me know about the essential documents?

31st August 2019, 01:20 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to get a PhD(Bioinformatics) admission in Karnataka State Women's University?

The documents required to get a Ph.D. (Bioinformatics) admission in Karnataka State Women's University is given below.

DOCUMENTS REQUIRED

1. 10th, 12th marks sheet

2. Graduation and Post-graduation degree

3. Entrance qualified scorecard

4. Category and Transfer certificate

5. Passport size photos

6. Domicile and Resume
6th September 2019, 01:29 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to get a PhD(Bioinformatics) admission in Karnataka State Women's University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I just want to know about the documents which are required for the PhD program admission in the specialization of Bioinformatics which is available in Karnataka State Women's University. Can you please let me know about the essential documents?
Required document for PhD(Bioinformatics) in Karnataka State Women's University:-

1. Final result of 10th standard, 12th standard, Graduation, Masters degree course.

2.Photo identity proof like Adhar card, Votar card etc.

3.UGC NET score card

4.Final year project report of masters degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?