27th July 2018, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to get PhD(Plant Pathology) admission in Allahabad State University?

Dear friends, I need your help, actually I don’t know what documents I have to submit for getting admission in Allahabad State University to study PhD in Plant Pathology course. Please let me know about the essential documents asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Plant Pathology) in Allahabad State University?
  2. Requirements to study PhD(Plant Pathology) in Allahabad State University?
  3. Eligibility to study PhD(Plant Pathology) in Allahabad State University?
  4. How many PhD(Plant Pathology) seats are available in Allahabad State University? -- [New]
  5. List of colleges offering BSc(Pathology) in Allahabad
  6. Documents required for 6th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Allahabad?
  7. Documents required to get admission in Arkansas State University for BS(Business Administration) course?
  8. Requirements and documents required to apply for PhD(Philosophy) in Allahabad University?
  9. Can I start my own clinical pathology lab after completion of PG diploma in clinical pathology from Himalayan University?
  10. Being a Keralite can I get admission in Tamil Nadu Engineering College if completed 10th from Gujarat and 12th in Tamil Nadu? Documents and certificates required to get admission?
  11. Is Diploma in Clinical Pathology equivalent to MD in Pathology? Can I study MD in Pathology after completing Diploma in Clinical Pathology?
  12. Documents required to get PhD(Economics) admission in University of Guelph?
  13. Eligibility to take admission in MD Pathology?
  14. How to take again admission in Delhi University? What documents need to submitted for admission?
  15. Documents required to get admission in Tel Aviv University for BS(EEE) course?
  16. Documents required to study MS in Abroad?
  17. Apart from educational certificate what other documents are required to study in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Pathology along with B.Sc(Mathematics)?
11th July 2022, 08:47 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to get PhD(Plant Pathology) admission in Allahabad State University?

The Documents Required is:-

Your 10th, 12th, graduation and master's degree certificate

Migration Certificate

Identify Proof Like Aadhar card and Pan card

Marksheet
12th July 2022, 12:34 AM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to get PhD(Plant Pathology) admission in Allahabad State University?

The Documents Required is:-

Your 10th, 12th, graduation and master's degree certificate

Migration Certificate

Marksheet

Identify Proof Like Aadhar card and Pan card.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?