6th June 2018, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Documents required to get PhD(Interdisciplinary) admission in Jamia Millia Islamia?

Dear friends, I need your help, actually I don’t know what documents I have to submit for getting admission in Jamia Millia Islamia to study PhD in Interdisciplinary course. Please let me know about the essential documents asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study BSc(Biotechnology) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  2. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  3. Cutoff marks required to study B.Tech(ECE) in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam?
  4. Course structure of BSc(Biotechnology) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  5. Minimum percentage required in B.Sc(Physics) to study Master's Degree in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  6. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Urdu Mass Media in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria required to get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia for pursuing BE course after completing Diploma in CSE? What is the cutoff marks for this year?
  8. Cutoff marks required in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam to get admission in B.Tech(ECE)?
  9. On which website I can see the Jamia Millia Islamia prospectus related to Graduate courses?
  10. Diploma in Engineering is offered in Jamia Millia Islamia for 10th student?
  11. Jamia Millia Islamia offers PGDM rather MBA degree through Jamia MBA entrance exam?
  12. When the Jamia Millia Islamia will publish the admission form of 9th standard? Facilities available in Jamia Millia Islamia for handicapped students?
  13. Jamia Millia Islamia offers M.Sc(Microbiology) course? Procedure to get admission?
  14. Which entrance exam should I give to get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia for MBA?
  15. How can I get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia? What is the procedure to apply for it?
  16. Cutoff percentage required in 10th to study 11th Humanities in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  17. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to get BTech Electrical admission in Jamia Millia Islamia? -- [New]
  18. Books which I can refer for IAS preparation during my B.Tech 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
7th June 2018, 08:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to get PhD(Interdisciplinary) admission in Jamia Millia Islamia?

Normally, you need to submit documents related to your qualification and migration certificate from the previous university. If you have apply for admission on a prescribed format, after notification, then you should send them the photocopy of documents via post too.

Hence, just apply according to the notification of the university. There are instructions in the notification and generally, you just need to submit documents related to identity and educational qualifications.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?