9th March 2018, 02:52 AM
Unregistered

Jamia Millia Islamia offers PGDM rather MBA degree through Jamia MBA entrance exam?

Hello, I just want to know that Jamia Millia Islamia is providing PGDM degree or MBA degree? I have heard that Jamia Millia Islamia is giving PGDM degree but I came to know that MBA has more value than PGDM. I am really confuse. I am preparing for Jamia MBA entrance exam from 2 years for join Jamia Millia Islamia.

Related Questions:
  1. Which entrance exam should I give to get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia for MBA?
  2. Cutoff rank required in entrance exam to get MBA admission in Jamia Millia Islamia? -- [New]
  3. Cutoff marks required to study B.Tech(ECE) in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam?
  4. What's the last date for the submission of B.Ed forms in Jamia Millia Islamia University(Jamia Nagar)? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is there any entrance exam available to study PG Diploma in Urdu Mass Media in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  6. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Urdu Mass Media in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  7. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  8. Course structure of BSc(Biotechnology) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  9. Eligibility criteria and last date of form submission for Jamia Millia Islamia B.Ed entrance exam?
  10. When the application form of PGD in Journalism entrance exam will be released by Jamia Millia Islamia? Procedure to fill-up the application form?
  11. Diploma in Engineering is offered in Jamia Millia Islamia for 10th student?
  12. Jamia Millia Islamia offers M.Sc(Microbiology) course? Procedure to get admission?
  13. When the application form of PGD in Computer Application entrance exam will be published by Jamia Millia Islamia? Procedure to fill-up the application form?
  14. On which website I can see the Jamia Millia Islamia prospectus related to Graduate courses?
  15. Does Jamia Millia Islamia offers MFA course to BFA graduate?
  16. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for Jamia Millia Islamia B.Ed entrance exam?
  17. Whether Jamia Millia Islamia offers Polytechnic Diploma course? Entrance exam to get admission?
  18. Does Jamia Millia Islamia offers BFA program?
17th April 2018, 09:37 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Jamia Millia Islamia offers PGDM rather MBA degree through Jamia MBA entrance exam?

I am sorry to say that Jamia Millia Islamia does not offers Post Graduate Diploma in Management. The above mentioned Institute offers MBA course. The duration of the course is of 2 years.
Candidates those who have completed their Bachelors degree in any discipline from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the MBA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?