31st October 2016, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam should I give to get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia for MBA?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue MBA from Jamia Millia Islamia Delhi so can you tell me which entrance exam should I give to get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia for MBA? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required to study B.Tech(ECE) in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam?
  2. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  3. Is Jamia Millia Islamia offered Bachelors of Fine Arts course? When the notification will be released?
  4. Is it necessary to appear in an entrance exam to study B.Sc(Geography) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  5. Cutoff marks required in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam to get admission in B.Tech(ECE)?
  6. Does Jamia Millia Islamia offer PhD in Economics? When the notification will be released? Date of PhD entrance exam?
  7. List of entrance exams to study B.Tech in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  8. When the application form of PGD in Computer Application entrance exam will be published by Jamia Millia Islamia? Procedure to fill-up the application form?
  9. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for Jamia Millia Islamia B.Ed entrance exam?
  10. Eligibility criteria and last date of form submission for Jamia Millia Islamia B.Ed entrance exam?
  11. Whether Jamia Millia Islamia offers Polytechnic Diploma course? Entrance exam to get admission?
  12. Eligibility criteria and percentage required in B.Sc to apply for Jamia Millia Islamia M.Sc entrance exam?
  13. What's the last date for the submission of B.Ed forms in Jamia Millia Islamia University(Jamia Nagar)? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is there any entrance exam available for B.A.+LLB admission in Jamia Millia Islamia? When the application will be released?
  15. On which website I can see the Jamia Millia Islamia prospectus related to Graduate courses?
  16. When the Jamia Millia Islamia will publish the admission form of 9th standard? Facilities available in Jamia Millia Islamia for handicapped students? -- [New]
  17. Jamia Millia Islamia offers M.Sc(Microbiology) course? Procedure to get admission?
  18. Detailed information about Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam for admission in Higher Secondary Science?
6th November 2016, 08:31 AM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: Which entrance exam should I give to get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia for MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to pursue MBA from Jamia Millia Islamia Delhi so can you tell me which entrance exam should I give to get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia for MBA? Please answer as soon as possible.
If you want to do MBA, then you will have to give the following entrance exam. You can choose one of them.

MAT.
CAT.
NMAT.
IIFT.
CET.
SNAP.
XAT.

You can also join any private college, if you unable to qualify these entrance exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?