5th June 2018, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) in RK University?

Hello friends, can you let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in RK University for studying PhD in Pharmaceutical Chemistry course? Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PhD in Organic Chemistry in Osmania University?
  2. Eligibility to study PhD(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) in RK University?
  3. Eligibility to study PhD(Organic Chemistry) in MG Science Institute?
  4. How to study PG course in Chemistry in NIT or IIT? What is the eligibility?
  5. Cutoff percentage required in B.Sc(Chemistry) to study M.Sc in Analytical/Inorganic Chemistry in Delhi University?
  6. Can I study B.Sc in Chemistry and Physics in an Open University if completed 3 years Diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  7. Eligibility to study MSc(Medicinal Chemistry) in MSRUAS?
  8. Eligibility to study PhD in University of Kassel, Germany for a candidate who has secured 54% in B.Sc(Chemistry) and 61.2% in M.Sc?
  9. Eligibility to study PhD(Industrial Chemistry) in Kuvempu University? -- [New]
  10. Ph.D in chemistry from a private institute after completed M.Sc in Chemistry?
  11. Eligibility to study PhD(Chemistry) for MSc(Applied Chemistry) student?
  12. What is the admission procedure to further study in MSc Chemistry? What is the necessary required to get admitted? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Eligibility to study B.E. in Rajasthan Technical University for a candidate who has secured 48.6% in 12th RBSE?
  14. Is it necessary to study Mathematics as a Main subject in B.Sc to study M.Sc(Chemistry) in Delhi University? Which is beneficial to study among Chemistry and Physics in M.Sc?
  15. Possibility to study BSc(Chemistry) in Delhi University for a candidate with 60% in 12th Science?
  16. Should I study M.Sc(Chemistry) in KSOU if completed B.Sc and B.Ed from Kerala University? List of universities which offer M.Sc in Chemistry in Bangalore?
  17. Possibility to study MA English from a government university after B.Sc Chemistry?
  18. Can I study PhD in Physical Chemistry after completing M.Sc in Chemistry? Procedure to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University?
7th June 2018, 08:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) in RK University?

You need to have a masters degree in pharmaceutical chemistry with at least 55% marks to apply for Ph.D admission at any recognized university.

Just make sure you fulfill the percentage. There is no age criteria. Admission is mostly based on entrance exam and interview performance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?