27th March 2021, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Documents required to get a PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) admission in Rabindra Bharati University

Can anyone of you kindly tell me what are the documents required at the time of admission in Rabindra Bharati University for studying PhD in Journalism and Mass Communication program? I am planning to get admission so I need to know about all the essential documents.

29th March 2021, 08:11 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to get a PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) admission in Rabindra Bharati University

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you kindly tell me what are the documents required at the time of admission in Rabindra Bharati University for studying PhD in Journalism and Mass Communication program? I am planning to get admission so I need to know about all the essential documents.
Documents required to secure Ph,D(Journalism and Mass Communication) admission in Rabindra Bharati University:-

1. Mark sheets of 10th standard, 12th standard, Graduation, Masters degree course.

2.Photo identity proof and address proof certificate.

3.UGC NET score card.

4.Final year project report of masters degree.

5.Journal paper.
31st March 2021, 05:17 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Documents required to get a PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) admission in Rabindra Bharati University

Documents required to get a PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) admission in Rabindra Bharati University are as follow.

1. Academic Certificates
2. Migration Certificate
3. School leaving certificate
4. Passport size photograph
5. Adhar Card xerox.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.
http://www.rbu.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?