27th March 2021, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to study PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) in Rabindra Bharati University? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

Friends, I want to secure admission for PhD in Journalism and Mass Communication program in Rabindra Bharati University. I would like to know which entrance exam is there for getting admission? Kindly tell me about the cutoff marks also for getting admission.

31st March 2021, 05:11 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) in Rabindra Bharati University? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

Entrance exam to study PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) in Rabindra Bharati University is as follows.

Applicant can get admission through UGC NET, CSIR or equivalent exam.

Applicant can also get admission through entrance exam conducted by university followed by interview.

Applicant must have completed master degree in relevant subjects with minimum aggregate of 55% from recognized university to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?