30th August 2017, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Does ICAR exam required to get admission in IGNOU, School of Agriculture? List of other distance universities accepting ICAR marks?

Sir, I have passed B.Sc Botany and want to know does ICAR exam required to get admission in IGNOU, School of Agriculture? List of other distance universities accepting ICAR marks?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in B.Sc Agriculture is possible without ICAR score? -- [New]
  2. List of ICAR recognized colleges offering admission in B.Sc(Agriculture)? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Eligibility criteria to appear in ICAR and JRF exam? Marks required to get Tamil Nadu Agriculture College?
  4. Syllabus, reference books and topics to be covered for ICAR Ph.D(Horticulture) entrance exam? Minimum marks required to get scholarship seat?
  5. Syllabus, important topics, reference books and minimum marks required to get fee sear in ICAR PhD(Horticulture) entrance exam?
  6. What is the minimum cut off required to get admission for B.Sc Agriculture after appearing for ICAR exam?
  7. Is admission possible in M.Sc from ICAR recognized college, if done B.Sc Ag from a non- ICAR college?
  8. Can I appear in ICAR Ph.D entrance exam if my college haven't affiliation with ICAR?
  9. Syllabus for Horticulture in ICAR entrance exam? Marks needed to get free seat in ICAR institutions?
  10. Syllabus, qualifying marks and suitable books for preparation of ICAR(Horticulture) Ph.D entrance exam? What kind of questions are asked?
  11. Can I study M.Sc(Agriculture) in any other ICAR institute/Central or State Agricultural University after completion of B.Sc? Eligibility to appear in ICAR PG entrance exam?
  12. Is doing B.Sc and M.Sc agriculture from non ICAR college a good decision?
  13. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply in ICAR-JRF for M.Sc(Agriculture) student?
  14. Is ICAR affiliation necessary for M.Sc admission?
  15. Cutoff marks of last year ICAR? MArks required under OBC category?
  16. Minimum rank required in ICAR Ph.D entrance exam to get admission in top 10 ICAR research institutes?
  17. How can I get admission to study M.Sc(Agriculture) in ICAR?
  18. M.Sc subject at ICAR which have good score? Preparation tips for ICAR M.Sc entrance exam?

19th February 2020, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does ICAR exam required to get admission in IGNOU, School of Agriculture? List of other distance universities accepting ICAR marks?

Can I get admission in school of agriculture IGNOU new delhi

14th September 2022, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does ICAR exam required to get admission in IGNOU, School of Agriculture? List of other distance universities accepting ICAR marks?

Currently I am doing post graduate diploma in food safety and quality management and next year I will transfer to m.sc in food safety and quality management 2nd year according to IGNOU University rules and regulations so now I want to know my degree fulfilled eligibility criteria for ICAR SRF PhD...?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?