2nd July 2016, 02:01 AM
incre subho

Can I study M.Sc(Agriculture) in any other ICAR institute/Central or State Agricultural University after completion of B.Sc? Eligibility to appear in ICAR PG entrance exam?

Hello,
After completing my B.Sc in Agriculture from Sam Higginbottom Institute of Agriculture, Technology and Sciences, can I do my M.Sc in Agriculture from any other ICAR institutions or can I sit for ICAR PG entrance examination? Can I apply for M.Sc to any Central or State Agricultural university? Please reply me as soon as possible.

31st July 2016, 11:23 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study M.Sc(Agriculture) in any other ICAR institute/Central or State Agricultural University after completion of B.Sc? Eligibility to appear in ICAR PG entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by incre subho View Post
Hello,
After completing my B.Sc in Agriculture from Sam Higginbottom Institute of Agriculture, Technology and Sciences, can I do my M.Sc in Agriculture from any other ICAR institutions or can I sit for ICAR PG entrance examination? Can I apply for M.Sc to any Central or State Agricultural university? Please reply me as soon as possible.
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for M.Sc in Agriculture after completing B.Sc in Agriculture course. The candidate has to appear and qualify in the ICAR Entrance Examination with good marks. One can apply for the entrance exam through online mode. The entrance exam will be conducted during th month of May every year.
6th June 2018, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I study M.Sc(Agriculture) in any other ICAR institute/Central or State Agricultural University after completion of B.Sc? Eligibility to appear in ICAR PG entrance exam?

After completing my B.Sc in Agriculture from Baba farid institute of technology, Dehradun, can i do my M.Sc in Agriculture from any other ICAR institutions on can i sit for ICAR PG Entrance examination? Can i Apply for M.Sc to any Central of State Agri. University?
6th June 2018, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

After completing my B.Sc in Agriculture from Baba farid institute of technology, Dehradun, can i do my M.Sc in Agriculture from any other ICAR institutions on can i sit for ICAR PG Entrance examination? Can i Apply for M.Sc to any Central of State Agri. University?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?