3rd March 2019, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Does Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology offer PhD(Microbiology) course? Procedure to fillup the application form?

Sir, I am interested to do PhD in Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology. I want to do PhD in Microbiology. I would like to know that this university provides this course? I want to fill up the form and submit. Can you help me to know the process?

30th September 2019, 04:26 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology offer PhD(Microbiology) course? Procedure to fillup the application form?

Yes, Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology offer Ph.D. (Microbiology) course. The course duration of Ph.D. (Microbiology) is three years.

For the application process, you should visit the official website of the Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology. Here, you should fill the application form for the admission of Ph.D. (Microbiology) course.

Now you should read the given instruction and write all the information carefully to the Application. Then you should pay the application fee and upload the required documents.

The final step of the application form is that you should click on the submit option.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?