31st July 2018, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Does Calcutta University offer PhD in Economics course? Procedure to fillup the application form?

Sir, I am interested to do PhD in Calcutta University. I want to do PhD in Economics. I would like to know that this university provides this course? I want to fill up the form and submit. Can you help me to know the process?

Related Questions:
  1. When the admission form of Ph.D program will be issued by Calcutta University? Eligibility to fillup this form?
  2. Procedure to fillup the application form of Pune University External M.Com course?
  3. How can I get admission in University of Calcutta to do PhD after MA Economics? Which topic should I choose?
  4. Can I study PhD in Economics in Calcutta University having secured 54.66% in M.A. from IGNOU?
  5. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in Calcutta University?
  6. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD in Calcutta University?
  7. Eligibility to get admission in PhD Economics at Calcutta University? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of universities which offer PhD in Economics program? Is Pune University offered PhD in Economics? Procedure to apply?
  9. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Ph.D program in Calcutta University for MBA(HR) student? Can I get scholarship?
  10. How to fillup PhD(Urdu) application of Maulana Azad National Urdu University? Cost of application?
  11. Should I have to study M.Phil after M.Sc if want to pursue PhD in Economics?
  12. Does Delhi University offer PhD in Microbiology course? Procedure to fill-up the application form?
  13. Procedure to fillup the application form to study in Copenhagen University?
  14. Does Calcutta University offer PhD in History?
  15. When the Central University of Karnataka, Gulbarga will out application form of PhD Economics?
  16. Why most of the universities in India doesn’t offer PhD in Human Development? Is it unworthy?
  17. When can I fillup the application form of B.Ed being a graduate?
  18. Procedure to apply for PhD in Environmental Science program in Burdwan University for M.Sc postgraduate of Calcutta University?
15th September 2019, 01:37 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Calcutta University offer PhD in Economics course? Procedure to fillup the application form?

Calcutta University

As per the official notification, Calcutta University doesn't offer a Ph.D. in Economics course. For the application of another Ph.D. course, you should visit the official website of the university and fillup the application form according to given instructions. The final step of the application process is that you should pay the application fee and click on the submit option.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

Senate House, 87/1 College Street
Kolkata, West Bengal 700073, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?