28th February 2018, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study M.Tech Agricultural Engineering from Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology?

I am B.Tech in Agricultural Engineering student and after it want to study M.Tech/ MS from Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology. Please send me procedure for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Which universities should I opt under ICAR UG program? List of top universities?
  2. Best Colleges to do Forestry and Horticulture course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Best colleges for BSc forestry after passing 12th medical
  4. What should I do for taking up architectural engineering after completion of SSC exam with 80%? Diploma course or 11th and 12th?
  5. Admission procedure to study BSc(Agriculture) in Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology?
  6. Any chance to get a seat in ICAR AIEEA?
  7. How much marks should I secure in OUAT for general candidate
  8. Can I apply to study B.Sc(Agriculture) in Assam Agricultural University through LEET being a Polytechnic student?
  9. Need fee details of B.Sc. (Agriculture) course in Private Colleges?
  10. Admission procedure to study MSc(Agricultural Economics and Business Management) in Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology? -- [New]
  11. Admission procedure to study B.Tech(Agricultural Engineering) for a candidate who has secured 60% in Diploma in Agriculture course?
  12. Can I study M.Sc(Agriculture) in any other ICAR institute/Central or State Agricultural University after completion of B.Sc? Eligibility to appear in ICAR PG entrance exam?
  13. Procedure to study Diploma in Agriculture after 10th?
  14. Eligibility to study MTech(Bio Pharmaceutical Technology) in Anna University, Chennai?
  15. Is it required to complete Maths in 12th standard for doing M.Sc Agriculture course?
  16. Entrance exams available to study MTech(Bio Pharmaceutical Technology) in Anna University, Chennai?
  17. Information about the eligibility criteria for BVSC?
  18. Procedure to apply for distance course in M.Sc Agriculture?
15th March 2018, 08:41 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to study M.Tech Agricultural Engineering from Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology?

For doing MTech in any university or institution in the country, there is a single entrance exam i.e. GATE.

You have to work hard and get a good rank in the GATE exam.

You need to apply in all the colleges separately, after the result of GATE.

If they shortlist you, they will call you for the further rounds, which may include interview.

If you can get through it, you can take the admission in the institute of your choice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?