3rd July 2018, 09:46 AM
Abinash kabat

Admission procedure to study BSc(Agriculture) in Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology?

Hello everyone, I want to secure admission for BSc in Agriculture course in Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study M.Tech Agricultural Engineering from Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology?
  2. How much marks should I secure in OUAT for general candidate
  3. Procedure to get admission in MS Agriculture course at Swinburne University of Technology?
  4. Admission procedure to study PhD(Plant Physiology) in Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology? -- [New]
  5. What should I do for taking up architectural engineering after completion of SSC exam with 80%? Diploma course or 11th and 12th?
  6. Eligibility to get admission in master degree course in Agriculture from Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology, Japan? Entrance exams and fees to study here?
  7. Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology provides M.Tech and MBA in Agriculture Science? How to get admission? Is it beneficial to study from here?
  8. Admission procedure to study MVSc(Veterinary Public Health) in Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology?
  9. Which universities should I opt under ICAR UG program? List of top universities?
  10. Admission procedure to study MSc(Agricultural Economics and Business Management) in Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology?
  11. When will I get the admission form from North Orissa University? Procedure for admission in this university?
  12. Which college can I get after scoring 25.67 in mechanical branch and 294 in GATE
  13. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Admission procedure to study B.Sc(Agriculture) for a candidate who has secured 69% in Agriculture Diploma?
  15. Eligibility to do PhD from Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology, Kanpur? Procedure to get admission?
  16. Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology, Civil Engineering, Geotechnical Engg, 6th Sem Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Admission procedure to study PhD(Agriculture Microbiology) in Aligarh Muslim University?
  18. What's the fee structure and admission procedure for doing CS in Orissa? I'm pursuing my graduation from Orissa
14th July 2018, 05:11 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BSc(Agriculture) in Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology?

B.Sc (Bachelor of Science) in Agriculture is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 3 years.

The basic eligibility required for studying this course is a 10+2 in science stream with minimum 50% from any recognised board.

For getting admission in Orissa university of agriculture & technology for B.Sc agriculture course you need to attend & qualify in the entrance exam conducted by the university.

For applying to the exam you need to visit the official website of the university apply for admission through online by filling the form with required details, you need to pay the application fees and submit the form with the required documents.

You need to download the admit card through which you need to attend the exam.
You need to qualify the exam in merit so that you can get admission in the university.

For more details visit the official website of Orissa university of agriculture & technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?