28th January 2019, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

Does Rabindra Bharati University offer PhD(Sanskrit) program?

Hi everyone, I am willing to do PhD program in the specialization of Sanskrit in Rabindra Bharati University. However, I don't know that this university provide PhD with this specialziation or not. Can anyone of you let me know?

6th February 2019, 09:37 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Rabindra Bharati University offer PhD(Sanskrit) program?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, Rabindra Bharati University offers this PhD in Sanskrit course. There are several disciplines available by Rabindra Bharati University are given below.

>> Faculty of Arts
@ Sanskrit is offered

>> Faculty of Fine Arts

>> Faculty of Visual Arts

Click here for Official Website

Some of the other disciplines are, English, Bengali, Economics, Sanskrit, Philosophy, Library and Information Science, Graphic, Sculpture, Painting, Political Science..etc.,
6th February 2019, 11:39 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I am willing to do PhD program in the specialization of Sanskrit in Rabindra Bharati University. However, I don't know that this university provide PhD with this specialziation or not. Can anyone of you let me know?
Yes, Rabindra Bharati University offers PhD (Sanskrit) program. There are up to 12 seats available for the PhD (Sanskrit) in Rabindra Bharati University.

=> Candidates having a Master’s Degree in the relevant subject (Sanskrit) with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade from any UGC recognized universities are eligible to study the PhD (Sanskrit) in Rabindra Bharati University.

=> Eligible candidates have to appear for the Written Entrance Test and Interview for the admission to study PhD (Sanskrit) in Rabindra Bharati University.
8th February 2019, 06:01 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

It is nice for you that Rabindra Bharati University offers PhD(Sanskrit) program as you are willing to do PhD program in the specialization of Sanskrit in Rabindra Bharati University. You must hold a Master's degree or MPhil in the relevant subject with minimum 55% marks from any recognized university to be eligible to apply for admission in PhD(Sanskrit) program in Rabindra Bharati University.

For details you can visit the below mentioned official website of RBU.
http://www.rbu.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?