28th June 2016, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

Does Rabindra Bharati University offer M.A.(Criminology & Police Administration) course?

Dear Friends,
Kindly tell me that Rabindra Bharati University is offering M.A. in Criminology & Police Administration program? I am interested to study this course in my M.A. and I have done B.A. in Sociology. Please let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join Rabindra Bharati University for classical music course? -- [New]
  2. Can I do B.Ed after doing M.A from Rabindra Bharati University? I have passed graduation with 49.57% marks -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get admission to study M.A.(History) in Rabindra Bharati University if secured 49% in B.A.?
  4. Can I get admission to study M.A. from Rabindra Bharati University through Distance Education if completed B.A. from CU?
  5. Can I apply to study M.A. in Rabindra Bharati University if waiting for the result of B.A. completed from IGNOU?
  6. How to get a chance to do Ph.D in abroad? I am a student of M.Phil at Rabindra Bharati University
  7. How can I get admission to study M.Com in Rabindra Bharati University after completing B.Com from Calcutta University?
  8. Computer science graduate can get admission in Master of Arts at Rabindra Bharati university?
  9. Eligibility criteria of PG course in Dance(kathak) from Rabindra Bharati university? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Admission procedure to study B.A.(Drama) Honours in Rabindra Bharati University? Details of this course?
  11. How to approach for admission in correspondence M.A.(History) course in Rabindra Bharati University, Kolkata?
  12. How can I do Master in Fine Arts(Painting) from Rabindra Bharti University?
  13. Procedure to get admission in Rabindra Bharati University, Kolkata to study M.A.(English)? Is there any admission test?
  14. How can I can apply for school service commission examination after completion of my BFA degree from Rabindra Bharati university?
  15. Where can I get a job while pursuing M.A in Environmental Studies from Rabindra Bharati University
  16. Requirements to get admission in Rabindra Bharati University for Bachelor and Master of Fine Arts(Painting)?
  17. When are the admission forms going to be released for colleges like BHU, Jadavpur, Presidency, Rabindra Bharati and others? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to get admission to study B.A.(Music) in Rabindra Bharati University, Kolkata/Miranda House Woman Collage having Visharad certificate in Indian Classical Music?
28th June 2016, 06:14 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Rabindra Bharati University offer M.A.(Criminology & Police Administration) course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friends,
Kindly tell me that Rabindra Bharati University is offering M.A. in Criminology & Police Administration program? I am interested to study this course in my M.A. and I have done B.A. in Sociology. Please let me know asap.
Sorry to say that M.A Criminology & Police Administration course not available in Rabindra Bharati University. The aspirant can study the course in some other universities in India. You can find the list of courses available in the university website Official Website.
12th May 2017, 03:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does Rabindra Bharati University offer M.A.(Criminology & Police Administration) course?

I am completing my BA in music...so I'm interested to do MA in musicology in rabindrabharati university in Calcutta...so when will the university open for the admission and what is the process...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?