11th February 2018, 09:48 PM
ayesha Zaman

Whether the syllabus of distance universities like Rabindra Bharati and regular university like Calcutta University are same or is there any difference?

I want to know whether the syllabus and course contents of distance learning like Rabindra Bharati University and regular University like Calcutta University are same or is there any difference between them? And, what will be the best books for MA in Education part 1 for Rabindra Bharati University?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission to study M.Com in Rabindra Bharati University after completing B.Com from Calcutta University?
  2. Can I get admission to study M.A. from Rabindra Bharati University through Distance Education if completed B.A. from CU?
  3. How to get admission in regular master degree in Geography? I am a graduate student of Calcutta University
  4. When are the admission forms going to be released for colleges like BHU, Jadavpur, Presidency, Rabindra Bharati and others?
  5. Eligibility criteria of PG course in Dance(kathak) from Rabindra Bharati university?
  6. Computer science graduate can get admission in Master of Arts at Rabindra Bharati university?
  7. Can I do B.Ed after doing M.A from Rabindra Bharati University? I have passed graduation with 49.57% marks
  8. Can I get admission to study M.A.(History) in Rabindra Bharati University if secured 49% in B.A.?
  9. How can I do Master in Fine Arts(Painting) from Rabindra Bharti University?
  10. How can I join Rabindra Bharati University for classical music course?
  11. Admission procedure to study PhD(Bengali) in Rabindra Bharati University? -- [New]
  12. Does Rabindra Bharati University offer M.A.(Criminology & Police Administration) course?
  13. Can I apply to study M.A. in Rabindra Bharati University if waiting for the result of B.A. completed from IGNOU?
  14. How to get a chance to do Ph.D in abroad? I am a student of M.Phil at Rabindra Bharati University
  15. Admission date for M.A English? Which are the entrance exams to be answered? What is the syllabus? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I can apply for school service commission examination after completion of my BFA degree from Rabindra Bharati university?
  17. Procedure to get admission in B.A Honors in Music at Rabindra Bharati University
  18. Procedure to do MFA in correspondence from Kolkata university?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?